Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Process for The 1st Art Piece

                             

    For my first portfolio piece I choose a theme that related to me, and my love for art. I decided to bring to gether my art, and me being a patient. Both of which are very important to me. I decided that I wanted to do a piece that involved Children Hospital building, but in an abstact way. I want two inone piece art piece of the interior, and the enterior of the building. I went to Children Hostpital to take some pictures of the inside, some of my favorite parts of the building. I also looked online for images that were abstract buildings, and I researced artist Eschers work as well. He is a very absract artist when it comes to drawing buildings.
Right now in my process I am sketching my building out on a big piece of white paper. The next step after I finish sketching, I will pick out the colors that I will use to complete my art piece. I want my piece to have bright colors in it. I believe my process is going well.

No comments:

Post a Comment