Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My Second Art Piece

  I am almost done with my second art piece. I have done another opart inspired art piece of the inside of Children Hospital, my first art piece was the outside entrance of Children Hospital.
      I am working on using more color in my work, the colors that I have chosen to use in this art piece are bright colors that are welcoming and playful. Children Hospital is a very colorful place and here I am trying to convey that. For my senior year of high school I want to use shapes in my art work to create images, because shapes can make beautiful designs, that can portray a theme in an abstract way. I think that this art piece is successful, because I it show my theme ( artist and patient ) really well. I wanted to make a more complex design then my first art piece, and I feel like I have, I used more shapes, also more colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment